Zeroscape 508/525 official forum
Welcome,
Support Zeroscape 508/525 PvP community!
Register, vote and donate to help server growing up.
Crafting Skill and Jad have been added recently.
Check it out!

Welcome,
Support Zeroscape 508/525 PvP community!
Register, vote and donate to help server growing up.
Crafting Skill and Jad have been added recently.
Check it out!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owners: Ryan, Owner elf

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
508 Server is currently: Powered by Blackout Gaming Status Checker

Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P Empty
PostSubject: Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P   Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 pm

This is Co-Owner,Head of development S a c r e d king reporting for Zeroscape news.

This week i am reporting on Zeroscape 508!Now i understand its unclear whats going on with Zeroscape508 so here it is.Zeroscape508 is a server that has everything(almost) that the new runescape has since the big update to 3d n all.So far our 508 is in Closed beta which means only staff and really really really close friends of staff may enter that means only a few people may enter.This server will b big i am the creator of the 508 but Hase n Zeroking have helped so much with testing( GOD i love these guys!).Hase with all of his teleport checkings n working on item adder,and Zeroking with his ideas for commands,development,and trying to get 24/7 server which is why we need donations so once it is up please donate we would love it n u would get special priviledges in 508 317 n forums.This is S a c r e d on my way out have a great time n stick around for more!

P.S.(If you would like entrance to closed beta go to contests n look at my sig/joke contest to win)

P.S.S.(Zero,Hase...u guys rule n i love u like the bros i never had n always wanted keep shit alive n stay cool PEACE king !!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P   Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Nicely done, you have s spot
Back to top Go down
Juissi
Forum administrator
Forum administrator
Juissi

PostSubject: Re: Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P   Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:52 am

Nice dude.. Bro.
Back to top Go down
St. Jimmy(Quitted)
dragon poster
St. Jimmy(Quitted)

PostSubject: Re: Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P   Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:42 am

Hmm...Pretty good.Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P   Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me for new zeroscape news member(if u want) =P
Page 1 of 1