Zeroscape 508/525 official forum
Welcome,
Support Zeroscape 508/525 PvP community!
Register, vote and donate to help server growing up.
Crafting Skill and Jad have been added recently.
Check it out!

Welcome,
Support Zeroscape 508/525 PvP community!
Register, vote and donate to help server growing up.
Crafting Skill and Jad have been added recently.
Check it out!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owners: Ryan, Owner elf

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
508 Server is currently: Powered by Blackout Gaming Status Checker

Hi Skillers - Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hiskiller
noob poster

Hi Skillers - Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Hi Skillers - Mod Application   Hi Skillers - Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:57 pm

1.Your name on server - Hi Skiller.

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - To Keep The Server (FREE OF RULE BREAKERS).

3. What have you done on ZeroScape to make it better? - Ive Been A Helpful Friendly Player.

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - Keep The Server Safe Of Spammers And RULE BREAKERS.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes But They Have Been Shut Down.

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: N/A, They Have Been Shut Down.

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here.
Co-Owner, Lil Hase.
8. Have you ever broken a rule? No.

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). N/A

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - Im On Some Days Because My Computer Doesn't Support Java So I Have To Use My Laptop Its Not Always Available.
But Im On Aroung 2Hours A Day, 1 Hour On School Days.
11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes. But Mostly Active In Game

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -
I Had MSN But It Mucked Up My Computer, But You Can Email Me At (Runeskillervids@yahoo.co.nz) Or (Runesvids@yahoo.co.nz)
13. What you can do as a mod? I can help people that have had problems. I can find and report bugs and glitches. I am friendly and i won't abuse my powers (UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES). I will give people who have done wrong a (chance) if they break the rule a second time i will ask for permission of what to do.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - Yes I Have Owned A Server But (I Got Confused With The PortFowarding)

15. If you have put ip here- N/A

16. How old are you? 14 (I Am Very Responsible For My Age And Im Very Dedicated To This Server)

17. How long have you been playing the server for. (I Have Played It Since The Start Of This Year (2009) But I Lost The IP I Refound It Today And Was Very Happy Hi Skillers - Mod Application Icon_biggrin

18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? I am responsible, helpful, kind, fun, and i (Follow The Rules)

Thank You So Much For Using Your Time To Read My Application.

I Will Play The Server (FOREVER....) Cya In Game Ty For Helping Me (Amberrlin And Lil Hase)
Back to top Go down

Hi Skillers - Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Skillers - Mod Application   Hi Skillers - Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Great, I accept this. Ill have to ask Ryan to ake you, but im pretty confident youll b a great mod!
(Thats a yes)

~Lil Hase

P.S Locked, coz this is accepted
Back to top Go down

Hi Skillers - Mod Application
Page 1 of 1