Zeroscape 508/525 official forum
Welcome,
Support Zeroscape 508/525 PvP community!
Register, vote and donate to help server growing up.
Crafting Skill and Jad have been added recently.
Check it out!

Welcome,
Support Zeroscape 508/525 PvP community!
Register, vote and donate to help server growing up.
Crafting Skill and Jad have been added recently.
Check it out!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owners: Ryan, Owner elf

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
508 Server is currently: Powered by Blackout Gaming Status Checker

xxxx0xpur3 - Mod Application! XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxxx0xpur3
noob poster

xxxx0xpur3 - Mod Application! XD Empty
PostSubject: xxxx0xpur3 - Mod Application! XD   xxxx0xpur3 - Mod Application! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:55 am

1.Your name on server - xxxx0xpur3

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - Because I like helping people out when they need help, and because i think i would make to be a good mod XD

3. What have you done on ZeroScape to make it better? - Telling the server to people and trying to help as much as i can =P

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - With mod powers i would kick away the nulls and mute rule breakers if needed to.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -yes i have been a Mod on a server

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: Jerry_skater911@hotmail.com

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. Hmm.... not sure =P

8. Have you ever broken a rule? Nope

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - Depends if i am not busy but on holidays about 6 hrs or more

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes of course

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - toshe_markov@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+)

If I become a Mod I would be able to help out people, give them advise (because they are more likely to respect Mods then normal players) Another reason i can do if I become a Mod is I would be able to kick nulls (that make the server lagg) and mute rule breakers if needed too, and follow the rules. I respect the Mod powers and i would use them wisely

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - Nah

15. If you have put ip here-

16. How old are you? 15

17. How long have you been playing the server for. about 2 weeks

18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? because i think people like me and they tell me to make a mod application =P so here it goes....
Back to top Go down

xxxx0xpur3 - Mod Application! XD
Page 1 of 1